Sunday, November 22, 2009

New Blog

Hey Everyone,

I've set my Blog to Private in order to keep my kids safe. The new address is http://2AdorableBoys.blogspot.com I ALWAYS love hearing from old/new friends, so if you'd like an invite to my new blog, leave your email address in the comments section.

Hope to hear from you soon!

24 comments:

Megan Sorenson said...

Hey Jami, I would love an invite to your blog. saltlakerm@hotmail.com How are you guys doing? Have you moved into your new house yet?

{ mr and mrs jp } said...

jdansingirl@msn.com

Anonymous said...

Good call on the privacy! :) There are a lot of creeps out there! I'd like an invite! rsethington@gmail.com

Ralae said...

Would love an invite! rhmcavoy@gmail.com

sarahtuckett said...

jami -- invite me! sarahtuckett@gmail.com

Jill M said...

jillmartin1@hotmail.com

Jeana said...

Jami,
Add me please, bjstockdale@comcast.net. I also made mine private if you want to view it, email me.

Unknown said...

Jamie,

Yes I would love an invite please! I love staying up to date on your fun life :)

tiffanyltoronto@yahoo.com

Becky Rogers said...

Hey girl-
I would be totally bummed if I couldn't be linked to your blog...I swear it is some of the only ways I can stay in touch with some people. P.S. I miss our fun high school cheering days!
rogers9000@juno.com
Hey, also I want to send you a christmas card...email me your address

Kristin said...

We'd love to be invited to your blog!
kristinsuefisher at yahoo dot com
bjohnso6 at uoregon dot edu

Karlene said...

Hey Jami~

I did a new blog so the email is vnkdunn@gmail.com. Thanks so much!! I'm excited to see new pics :D

~ Karlene

Lori ann prince said...

please invite me

The Busy Bunch said...

Hi Jami! hschwallier@hotmail.com

The Richards Family said...

brichards20@yahoo.com

Dana said...

Hi Jami,

I would love an invite to your new blog!! danax5@gmail.com

Thanks!

Dana Harbertson

peachytiffers said...

add me to your list, peachytiffers@hotmail.com

The Browns said...

I hope it's okay with you to ask for an invite. I like being able to see pictures of the boys growing up. :) This is Kim Brown, Karlene's mom. knkbrown5@gmail.com

Josh and Elisha said...

elishasandberg@gmail.com

I don't want to be left behind!

Jaime said...

Hi Jami,
I don't know if you remember Scott or I but I would love to see how you and your family are and what your up to.

JloMamaJama@aol.com

Becky Rogers said...

Hi Jami-
It was good running into you the other day at Walmart. My email address is rogers9000@juno.com.

Becky Rogers said...

P.S. My invite expired you sent to me a few months back...can you send it again?

Cala said...

Hey Jami, Hope things are going good. My Dad would love an invite so he can follow your blog and the boys :), if you are okay with that will you email me then I can give you his email address. Thanks so much!!!
Cala :)

calandan@gmail.com

Tanner and Shasta said...

hey girl send me an invite! :)
blondedaisy3@yahoo.com

The Haynies said...

Hey Jami
Will you invite me. I don't blog much but it would be nice to keep in touch. tiffster011@yahoo.com

Thanks
Tiffany Haynie